Ceramic Reuseable 10oz Cup- Merlot
If you love your coffee on the go, but don't like the taste of drinking it out of a plastic cup, you will LOVE the new and innovative combination of ceramic and stainless steel from Frank Green. The Ceramic Reusable Cup allows beverage flavour, aroma and temperature control - whether hot or cold - to last longer, just the way you like it.
Vacuum-insulated and triple-walled, your Frank Green Reusable Cup will retain heat and conserve cool liquids for up to 12 hours - with no condensation. The cup is shatterproof thanks to premium 304 stainless steel construction, and contains a revolutionary ceramic inner layer, ensuring you can enjoy the pure flavour and aroma benefits of a ceramic cup; there is no taste interference here!
Cup holder compatible and easy to clean, you will never have to worry about residual flavour - even when going from coffee, to juice, to water in your cup.
Frank Green Ceramic Reusable Cup features:
- Triple-walled thermal insulation retains heat or keeps liquids cold for up to 12 hours
- The drinking hole is designed for optimum liquid flow
- Clever one handed, push-button operation opens and closes the spill-resistant lid
- Highly durable and made from premium grade 304 stainless steel
- Wide mouth for added customisability - think fruit, tea or ice cubes
- Stain and odour resistant ceramic inner layer – taste your coffee and not your cup
- Comfortably fits in standard cup holders
100% Australian designed and made, the multi-award winning Frank Green SmartCup isn't just stylish and functional: it's clever, too. The one handed push button operation open and closes the spill resistant lid and its drinking hole has been designed for optimum liquid flow.
This little beauty also sits comfortably in all standard cup holders. Now you can say 'no thanks' to disposable coffee cups, enjoying your takeaway coffee guilt-free and helping to avoid plastic contributions to landfill. Hooray!
Capacity: 295ml (10oz)
Care instructions: Wash with warm soapy water before and after use.
Made in Australia.