Didgeridoonas Oil Skin Can Quiver Cool Bag
This weatherproof oilskin bag is designed to fit up to six standard cans of drink. If you’re brave enough, you could probably put different forms of beverage in it as well. Moreover, with its Australian wool insulation, the Can Quiver can keep its contents cool for hours, whether you’re going beach or bush or barbecue.
Sling your Can Quiver over your shoulder—the heavy-duty webbing shoulder strap makes hands-free transport simple. Even Matt Stutzman, who holds the Guinness World Record for the longest accurate shot in archery, could use it. And there’s a reason they call him the Armless Archer.
Best thing is, the Can Quiver is soft and flexible, so unlike an eski you won’t waste precious boot space.
- Durable and water repellent oilskin keeps cans contained and dry.
- The 100% Australian wool insulation will keep your drinks cool for hours.
- Fits a six pack of standard cans.
- A long, heavy duty zip runs the length of the quiver providing easy access to all your drinks.
- Easy to carry with a heavy-duty webbing shoulder strap.
- Squishable design lacks the bulk of an eski.
WEIGHT 0.4 kg DIMENSIONS 80 × 9 cm