Eyes To The Wind
It's time to set your eyes to the wind. With a super wide opening top that's made to slouch when worn over the shoulder, and a sneaky back magnet pocket for your phone. Eyes to the Wind complements that super chill vibe you're throwing out there.
- Soft shrunken pebble leather
- Black custom Status Anxiety lining
- Outside back magnet close pocket for your phone
- Large internal zipper zone, open pocket, internal key clip and iPhone stash
- Bag Dimensions - 38cm w x 25.5cm h x 12.5cm d
- Handle Height - 21.5cm
- Strap Length - 103cm to 111cm
- Strap Drop - 54cm to 58cm
- Comes in a Status Anxiety soft material drawstring bag
This leather has a thick soft buttery hand feel and obvious grain variation, making each piece more visually unique and unrepeatable than other leather types. Being lamb leather it's softer than most other leather types, so be careful not to rub it against rough surfaces to avoid unwanted scratching of the leather surface.
Wipe your leather with a damp cloth (warm soapy water) every couple of months to keep your leather looking its best (don't use baby wipes, vinegar, etc.) Try to avoid greasy hands (or recently applied hand cream) coming into contact with your leather. Avoid excessive rubbing of light leather on dark clothing (jeans etc) to avoid colour transfer onto the leather.
It's also best to avoid leaving leather for long periods in direct sunlight as it can cause the colour to fade and the leather to dry out. When not in use, keep your bag stuffed in its dust bag or box.