Didgeridoonas Oil Skin Tradies Lunch Box
Now, early birds can keep the worm cool all day!
It’s made from Australian oilskin which is both tough, long-lasting and water proof. And it’s insulated with Australian wool, so your lunch will be kept cool for up to 24 hours even without refrigeration. And if you fancy something hotter it can keep a warm lunch warm—perfect if you don’t have access to a microwave.
The lunch box also comes with a detachable drink bottle cooler that can be attached to the outside of the bag so it’s there when you need it, as cool or warm as you want it. Inside, three elastic straps keep your cutlery nice and organised. An insulated flap folds over and fastens over the bag, sealing the cold air in, and then the whole thing closes with a lid providing two layers of insulation.
The bag also has an adjustable carry strap so it’s easy to carry to the next job and also has a zippered pocket on the back for extras like tea bags or even your phone, wallet and keys.
- Durable and waterproof oilskin to keep the rain out and the cold (or warmth) in.
- Insulated with 100% Australian wool to keep your drinks and your lunch cool (or warm!) for up to 24 hours.
- Detachable drink cooler attaches to the outside for easy access.
- Insulated flap seals in the temperature.
- Zip pocket on the back for extras like tea bags, or even your phone, wallet and keys.
- Easy to carry: the Tradies’ Lunch Box has a tough, adjustable shoulder strap.
WEIGHT 1.1 kg DIMENSIONS 30 × 27 cm